Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Cosmosis



I'm behind again!  Mostly because I've been doing too many of these.  I have been unable to help it.

Tracklist:

1. The Focus Group - "The Brand Spanking NOW"
2. Patty Duke - "The End Of The World"
3. Cyrkle - "I'm Happy Just To Dance With You"
4. Painted Ship - "Frustration"
5. Dragons - "Cosmosis"
6. Tame Impala - "Apocalypse Dreams"
7. Fusioon - "Contraste"
8. Ultimate Spinach - "Ballad Of The Hip Death Goddess"
9. The Velvet Underground - "I'm Sticking With You"
10. We All Together - "Follow Me If You Can"
11. Fifty Foot Hose - "If Not This Time"
12. Sharades - "Dumb Head"
13. Cilla Black - "Abyssinian Secret"
14. Trifle - "New Religion"
15. Tages - "I Read You Like An Open Book"
16. Dungen - "Lipsill"
17. The Farm - "Zan Ho Zay"
18. Virna Lindt - The Dossier On Virna Lindt

I've been a bit obsessed with Virna Lindt lately.  And I had the Patty Duke song stuck in my head for days so I had to purge it (plus it's a beautiful song).  Any requests, desire for an mp3, etc., let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment