Thursday, November 17, 2016

That's How the World is Made



Self-explanatory.

1. That's How the World is Made - BJ Ward
2. Rainy Day - Susan Christie
3. Lost in a Lost World - The Moody Blues
4. My Death - Scott Walker
5. It's a Rainy Day, Sunshine Girl - Faust
6. A Famous Myth - The Groop
7. Man is Not a Bird - Broadcast
8. Where Do I Go - The Free Design
9. To Put Up With You - The Sunshine Company
10. Walk On By - The 18th Century Corporation
11. I'll See You There - The Poppy Family
12. I Just Wasn't Made For These Times - Peggy Lipton
13. It Might As Well Be Dumbo - The High Llamas
14. Sad is the Way that I Feel - Mark Eric
15. Five O'Clock in the Morning - Wendy & Bonnie
16. The Sign (Pt. III) - David Axelrod
17. I Start Counting - Basil Kirchin
18. Old Man Willow - Elephant's Memory
19. Spleen - The Sound of Feeling
20. On Your Own Again - Scott Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment