Tuesday, June 13, 2017

When I'm Sleeping



1. Spoils Of War - Now Is Made In America
2. Cate Le Bon - Fold The Cloth
3. Galaxy Lin - Boy For Sale
4. Alcatraz - Where The Wild Things Are
5. Piero Umiliani - Easy Dreamer
6. Heather Trost - Agistri
7. The Galaxy Electric - Doorbell
8. Mariah - Shinsen
9. Viernes - Entire Empire
10. Didier Thibault - Solaria
11. Bibio - Dopplerton
12. Julie Covington - My Silks And Fine Array
13. High Llamas - Cotton To The Bell
14. Marie Laforet - Pour Celui qui Viendra
15. Jameson - Candy Colored Dragon
16. Out Of Focus - When I'm Sleeping
17. Jane Weaver - I Wish
18. Psychonauts - Circles

After some time spent in space and in other weird places, a sort of return to Earth.  I very much like this one, and it's very "current" for me.

Download!

No comments:

Post a Comment