Friday, May 26, 2017

I'll Slip Away



Songs about leaving, escaping, getting away, freedom, being left behind, saying goodbye, slipping away both mentally and physically.
1. Joe & Bing - Daybreak
2. The Association - Goodbye Columbus
3. The High Llamas - Rotary Hop
4. Rodriguez - I'll Slip Away
5. The Carnival - A Famous Myth
6. David Axelrod - The Mental Traveler
7. Broadcast - Ominous Cloud
8. Wendy & Bonnie - By The Sea
9. Henry Mancini - Free!
10. The Poppy Family - Free From The City
11. Barry Adamson - Straight Til Sunrise
12. The Carnival - I'm Going Home Tomorrow
13. Lee Hazlewood - I Just Learned To Run
14. Monade - Change Of Destination
15. Hong Kong in the 60s - Now Boarding/The Arrival
16. Simon Park - Gun Barrel Highway
17. The Groop - The Jet Song
18. Mark Eric - Move With The Dawn
19. Pram - Goodbye
20. The Poppy Family - I'll See You There
21. Scott Walker - 30 Century Man

No comments:

Post a Comment